Plus size spring/summer 2013 trends

                                                       Wednesday April 24, 2013

Dear Diary, 

Saturday april 20 model Marquita Williams and I drove to Amanda, Ohio and shot these lovely pics for my plus size spring/summer 2013 look book. This season is all about the crazy prints, animal prints, pastel colors, bright colors, polka dots and stripes. A lot of plus size women are afraid to animal print or prints in general. I think they can be done at any size but too much can look crazy. Prints, Stripes and polka dots can be done as a top with a solid bottom such as a pair of dark skinny jeans, black capris or skirt or even leggings.
 Also dont forget to accessorize. A bright shoe or belt with any pastel solid or black/white combo. Simple jewelry is alays best when doing bright shoes and belt. Im not a big fan of being too matchy matchy. I like to mix and match patterns and colors. When doing a bold shoe whether the print is wild, bright color or is heavily decorated try to wear something that accentuates the shoe like a solid or neutral colors. I am a big fan of belts, they help define your waistline and give you that perfect hour glass shape. These looks can be taken from school or work to happy hour.  Im excited about this year's new trends and styles and can't wait to show them off, so stay tuned and I'll be posting pics on my social media networks. Be sure to follow me on IG:@baboski0499 and on fb: house of baboski

xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts