The Love Letter Boutique

                                                                                                                         February 22, 2018

Dear Diary,





  







A few months ago I got to tag along side a friend who was modeling in a promo photoshoot for a new boutique in downtown Columbus. This quant spot sits in the cut on Main Street. When you walk in the exposed brick gives an authentic, raw feel, that hold the racks of clothes that are funky, trendy and definitely fashion forward. You can follow them on Instagram at www.instagram.com/lovelettercolumbus and on Facebook.





1. What is the name of your boutique? Tell us a little about it and yourself.

Love Letter Boutique. My name is Kim and I am the youngest girl of nine. ( I've been spoiled from the start). I come from the grit and the dirt. I come froma place where you find yourself hustling at an early age, but I wouldt change a thing. The struggle is what shaped me to become the person that I am today. I love me.

2. Describe your style.

My style is very street. I call it sophisticated street. LOL

3. How long have you been open?

I've been in nosiness 19 years and just opened in Columbus in November 2017.

4. Who are your favorite designers?

My favorite designer is Gucci. I fell in love with the double G's at about 9 years old and to this day I still love them. Over all I love all edgy designers.

5. If you could style anyone in the world who would it be and why?

The girl who doesn't have. It's just how I feel.

6. What would you style them in?

The hottest shit that's out.

7. What sets you a part from other local boutiques?

Edge! I don't play safe.

8.  How can people reach you or find your boutique?

My website is currently under construction
The boutique location is 374 E Main St Columbus, Ohio 43215
614 400 2899

9. How do you keep up on what's popular and trending and future trends?

I am a fashion stalker. I am connected with some of the hottest trend setters that set the pace.


10. What strategy do you follow to advise clients of your best fashion tips (blogs, magazines, stylists, etc?)

Every individual is different. I tell them to wear the trends, but create your own style. Follow your body type while doing so.

11. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? bag? accessory?

My smile necklace a very special person gave it to me. So it's special. I have no favorite bag, I love them all the same. I am the accessory!  :D


Comments

Popular Posts