It feels so good to be back

Dear Diary,                                                                                                               April 4, 2013

I haven't been on in a while and I have missed a lot of blogging. I have been taking notes though and I am ready to jump back in. I have been traveling to a few plus size casting calls in New York, Detroit and Cleveland.  So I'll fill you in on whats been going on the last few months.

 For the month of March I was the face of the week for Society of Curves (http://www.societyofcurves.com/2013/03/face-of-week-brandee-bailous.html)
I have a spread in the 15th issue of B.A.B.E magazine, I have a House of Baboski ad in Fiyah Magazine and in Very Full figured magazine April issue. I have also been nominated for Plus size runway model of the year, Plus size print model of the year, Commercial make up artist of the year and Plus size designer of the year for Ohio's first annual POSED fashion awards. I was also featured on the The Thick Chick Academy site with new photos taken by DC photog Tre' for 3 the hardway media. You can catch the interview at www.thethickchickacademy.net/108/108

I have been working on my swimwear line for all sizes and it is doing pretty well. I have been managing a local artist named Lyrikal Goddess. She sings and raps and will have an EP titled 'Purple Skies' dropping in May.

Coming up I will be in the Central style magazine, Girlfriends Talk magazine and I will be releasing the Luscious Ladies Calendar for 2014 as well as the Year of the Gentlemen calendar for 2014 featuring some of Ohio's most eligible and successful bachelors. Every Monday I will feature an underground muscian to give the a little spot light. It will be called the Musical Corner.

Comments

Popular Posts