Shooting at the Le Meridian: The Joseph

 
                                                                                                          Sunday April 3, 2016

Dear Diary,

   OMG I stayed at the beautiful Le Meridian: The Joseph and it was beautiful. I booked the Executive king suite for our photo shoot with Tre (@3thehardwaymedia). It over looked The Short North district on North High street in downtown Columbus.The bathroom was my favorite part of the room. The tub was beyond sexy and the frosty glass windows and doors only added to it.   It's definitely the perfect place for a stay-cation or a weekend getaway.  The ambience of the facility is amazing and the staff was beyond courteous. I felt like a celebrity. The hotel hospitality was nothing shy of the royal treatment.

   To continue with the royal treatment, for the models I had food, wine, and their photo shoot looks were laid out. I also offered hair and makeup services. I wanted to give the models a different experience when it comes to photo shoots and working with certain people. The ladies did a wonderful job. They all were shooting for portfolio and publications. This will be two of the models first publication shoot. The shoot was great.  We shot for The Ohio Edition of Angels magazine. While shooting, it starts to snow, rain, hail and be sunny all in like 2 hours. We were all cracking up like only in Ohio will you get all four seasons of the weather in one day.

I had a 2 day shoot. I shot a promo video and a few looks for Killer Curves Magazine. I wore a few LB/Cacique lingerie pieces that I bought on discount of course, and a few of my own Phantum's Phantasy Apparel items.  I also shot in a custom dress from my brand. I like to call it desert zombie realness.  The preview for those shots were freakin amazing. They looked like I was glowing. I really enjoyed myself. I've been shooting with Tre for almost 4 years. Every time we shoot its nothing but dopeness. After the first night of shooting, I was exhausted. I had some wine, snacks and crawled in that fluffy king bed. I haven't slept that well in a long time. Be on the lookout for Angels Magazine, Naked Hustle Mag and Killer Curves mag Coming soon.......










" Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have. It's much sexier than any body part"









Comments

Popular Posts