Today I am 4 months post op: Breast Reduction

                                                                                                  Saturday May 23, 2015


Dear diary,

Today I am 4 months post op.  On January 22, 2015 I had a breast reduction. This was the most major thing I have ever done to my body.  This whole process leading up to the surgery was just as intense as the surgery.  I contacted several surgeons and made sure that they were board certified and have done numerous successful surgeries.  I checked out all of their websites and spoke to some of their past patients. My decision to have the operation was for several different reasons, 99% of them being health reasons. I have muscle grooving in my shoulders from years of bra straps digging, I have scratches in my back from the hook and eyes and bra clasps, I develop rashes and itching from the elastic bands along with allergic reactions to the rubber and sweating. Not to mention carrying around two newborn sized tits is strenuous on the neck and back.


pre surgery
photo credit Sen Bai
edited by Marcus Aurelius: models@kandigirlz.com

Pre-surgery I weighed 319 and was wearing a 42J. Mind you, I had been working out for the past 6-7 months and have lost about 50lbs only to go from a 44J to a 42J. My clothes started to fit me better and I felt better health wise. But I said to myself these bad boys ain't budging. After surgery I came home weighing 317. I'm like holy cow lol. Once the swelling went down I weighed in at 312.

My first 2 days were hazy and cloudy due to anesthesia and medication. I started to feel sensation and tingling after day 1. Which was good, but painful. On the 27th I went to my first appt and the doctor said that I was healing nicely and the removed the drains. I had lots of swelling go down in just 5 days. By that time I had also cut my medication dosage down by 75%. I have a high pain tolerance and hate taking pills.
First shoot post surgery
photo credit Jcoles studios jcolestudio@gmail.com
www.jcolestudio.com
 
After 5 pounds of breast tissue I feel great. The whole experience was overwhelming and scary, but was well worth it. I worked with Dr. Bernacki who has done over 200 surgeries in 2014. He made me very comfortable and at ease with everything.  I can now sleep and exercise more comfortably. If you have any questions feel free to comment below :D

Comments

Popular Posts