This week's thrifty finds

                                      Thursday May 1, 2014

Dear Diary, 

This week's thrifty finds dont come from a thrift store, but from a few places you can get household items and normally wouldn't get clothes. I got 4 hot maxi dresses all in different styles and colors and prints. Perfect for the warm summer breeze. I got them from Family Dollar. It just so happens they they are running a sale on all clothing and shoe items buy one get one 50% off. The maxi dresses go up to 3x, so for all my plus size divas you dont have to spend $45-$65 for a maxi dress. These dresses full price are only $15. So with the bogo sale, which ends 5/5 I spent $45 for all 4.

The first one comes in Black and Teal with a lace back. The tan and black striped one comes in 2 lengths, long and hi-lo. It has a key hole open back. The pink and orange dress also comes in blue with light blue trim. The last one comes in royal blue and in black. I cant wait to accessorize these. Now I need to find some cute sandals. lol 

Comments

Popular Posts