Casting calls in july 2012

                                                                                                                       Wednesday July 11, 2012


So Ihavent blogged in a few days, I have been working on coinverting a one piece pants set into a short set for someone for Friday, I have been coming up with questions for my video blog series where I will be going to local shops and boutiques and talking with store owners and designers on their journey and what their vision is for broke fashionistas such as myself, I have been working on my swim wear line and my mens line coming in September and a few other projects. So I have been really busy, but meanwhile I have come across a few casting calls that I will share...........

**Come Join the Beautiful Ladies of Xtravagant Ladies for a Meet & Greet and Casting Call on July 21, 2012 at Country Inn & Suites located at 2541 Little Rock Rd, Charlotte, NC 28214. The Meet & Greet from 12:30pm – 2:30pm and Casting Call from 3:30pm – 4:30pm.
Requirements:
Size 12 & Up
Wear Your Heels
Dress Xtravagantly & Show You Unique Style
Bring Your Headshot


**Casting call for the Columbus Arts ball in Aug
sunday july 15 1p to 4p
668 Grandview ave columbus ohio 43215
please bring heels ladies
casting men and women

**Casting call for Mannequin
july 21 2p to 5p
july 22 3p to 6p
at Point and Pivot
Looking for male and female models

**Atlantic City Fashion wk
Saturday july 28 at 2p
Showroom 77, 1520 Kater Street, Philadelphia, Pa.

Comments

Popular Posts