Ashley Nicole + Pretty Cartel = WINNING!!!

                                                                                                        Tuesday June 2, 2015

Dear Diary,

These past six months have been tremendous for mother, model, entrepreneur Ashley Nicole. This young lady hails from New Jersey, coming to Ohio to pursue her career as a model and actress. When I first met Ashley she was quiet and focused. After that show she blossomed and has been unstoppable ever since. So far she has been in over 5 fashion shows, hosted events, published and featured on websites and blogs. I love her drive and determination. Ashley Nicole is such a versatile model and she's not letting anything get in her way. It has been a great pleasure working with her and I hope to continue to work with her and watch her success.

She launched her clothing line Pretty Cartel May 1, 2015 for Columbus, featuring gorgeous dresses and 2 pieces for ladies from sizes small to 3x/4x. These clothes are very sexy and comfy. These items are trendy and I can even see celebrities rockin these styles. Ashely has great eye for fashion and what looks good on women with the "vixen" body.  Be sure to check out the interview and the website to get your exclusives. The launch party was held at Reserve night club in Downtown Columbus, Ohio. It was such a great experience. Ashley is a force to reckoned with, if you didn't know, now you do.

Photo credit: Lamar Pacley
https://www.facebook.com/lpacley

 
 

1. How was pretty cartel started? Pretty Cartel was created in 2013.
As a little girl I wanted to have my own fashion line. I used to try to sketch but I just never felt like I was a designer. I started working with a pyramid company and it taught me how to promote myself. It didn't go so great and aside from time I lost a lot of money. Eventually I thought why don't I do this on my own and start my own business selling merchandise. As a model I interact with the fashion world consistently so ultimately I wanted to start my own clothing line. I'm doing my research and building slowly. It's a craft that I don't want to disrespect. I'm just taking baby steps and interacting with women and what they like and want and learning how to provide that.
 
2. Tell us about your "beauty is not makeup" campaign. Beauty is not makeup actually started with a shirt I have in stock and the statement stuck with me and the shirt is cute lol. The campaign will be about empowering inner beauty. We spend a lot of time trying to fix the outer appearance when sometimes the inside is the part suffering as a result . Beauty just is .... no filter, no makeup, no additives it just is. This campaign is about finding your inner beauty and letting it shine and do it confidently. 
 
 
 
3. How do you manage being a mom, model and business woman? Honestly, it's hard. It's easier when you take things one moment at a time as opposed to one day at a time. My children are unpredictable as with my schedule, so it can be overwhelming to think bigger than on a day to day basis. My children come first then I do what needs to get done. Lol, it's hard because I balance my children, my personal life, my family, my career and my business by myself. Sometimes I have to shut everything off and have some quiet time because it can get stressful. I do however have a few people I can depend on if I need to vent or I have an I need help moment and that definitely helps. It's my children and what I want for them that keeps me going and trying and the people around me supporting and pushing me and appreciating me for me. I probably wouldn't be able to do it without support.
 
 
 
photo credit: mizjphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Jphotography.artist?pnref=story
4. How do you decide what goes on the site? I pick based on colors and what's in style and what you don't see other sites. I don't like anyone having what I have personally. I want the same for my customers. My brand follows no trends we just are our natural selves. Promoting what clothing makes you the customer feel best and proud wearing it. I get requests for specific items that I can provide but I pick based on style, colors & season.
 
5. Give us a brief description of what pretty cartel is, what/who it represents? Where can people order? The name was a process :) I wanted something catchy but with meaning of what the brand is. Most people hear Pretty Cartel they jump to cartel & think cartel involves with drugs in some way but it doesn't the definition of Cartel is an "association of manufacturers or suppliers with the purpose of maintaining prices at a high level and restricting competition."That is who we are and what we do . Pretty Cartel is an outlet for women of all shapes sizes and styles to get exactly what they need without paying too much for quality apparel. Orders can be placed and customized through our Website www.PrettyCartel.com or through Our IG page @PrettyCartel . We also style local models for events and do personal styling for our local customers.






Comments

  1. Need To Boost Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts