FINALLY, SPRING IS HERE!!!!!!

                                                                                                                Wednesday April 9, 2014


Dear Diary,

     Spring is finally here!!!!! Well at least the spring like weather is.I am so excited to introduce my spring/summer swimwear. I showcased over the weekend of April 4-6 in 2 different Cleveland and Cincinnati and not in Columbus on April 12.

      This Spring, the colors are all fresh, light and kind of remind me sorbet colors. Who doesn't like sorbet? Especially on a nice spring day. With colors like peach, apricot, mint, lemon and tangerine you can't help but to get excited. They don't just stop at clothes and accessories, more and more lipsticks and eye shadows come in the same shades to give you a complete head to toe look.


Some of the trending prints are stripes, polka dots and floral. Women of all sizes are rockin' these prints. I have scoured a few shops and boutiques and put together my own spring look for less. I also included some ready made looks from some of my favorites stores. Some of my favorite styles are the country look, hobo chic and the relaxed beach look. These styles are free, easy,  look effortless and are comfy.

     I have noticed that a lot of the 90s styles are making a return. The over sized bib overallslong and short are back. Also the fit and flare sun dresses in all prints are back. I am falling in love all over again with the big sunflower print. I think its time to hit the thrift and find some.



Comments

  1. That is great that you were able to showcase your designs. Let me know when your work will be showcased again!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts