Recap and catchin up

                                                                                                                Tuesday Dec 11, 2012


Dear fashion diary,

    Its been a few months since I have blogged and I need to try and write at least three times a week. In the last few months I have been thrifting and working on my styling portfolio, managing an independent local r & b artist, working on getting my Luscious Ladies brand up and running and finding a new home for House of Baboski designs.

   I started an Instagram acct (follow me @baboski0499) and I post all my latest styling projects on there. I have met a lot of celebrity stylist on there and some bomb designers outside of Columbus. I love it. House of Baboski is doing really well and I couldnt be more happier. I am also working on producing my first show and Columbus' first all plus size show. Its called the Luscious Ladies Fashion event it will be held February 2013. I will be re-launching my plus size swimwear line in April 2013 and have also been working on a sexy calendar.

  Below are a few pics of some of my work that I designed and styled in October. Some items I made from scratch or used from the models' own wardrobe or reconstructed with some of my thrift store finds. "REVAMPIN' YOUR WARDROBE" is my motto. I have learned over this year not to throw out any clothes, to just recycle them. I belong to 2 fashion groups on fb where we buy, sell and trade clothes amongst each other. There are women from sizes 14-24 and in the other group size 20+ and all the ladies are from all over the US. Theyre great groups.













Comments

Popular Posts